Thursday, August 9, 2007



During Week 4 of WWM we had to visit 3 places in Second Life that we enjoy and write a review on them.





The first place I visited was the "ozhiphop" arena. As a big fan of Aussie Hip Hop, i thought it would be good to visit the only Aussie Hip Hop club in Second Life. When i first entered i was let down, the streaming music and streaming movies wouldnt load, so i wasnt able to listen to any music, which was the reason I went in their.


I liked that it had a large open dance floor and that the main focus was on the dj tables.



The next place I visited was Gamerbrand Freebies, which is a place where you can get free stuff. When i got their it took me a while to find things that i wanted as nothing was really sorted in order and everything was basically just thrown their. They seemed to have a large amount of greta gadgets and things that I could use, so it was good for a newbie like me.








The Third and final place I visited was the Extra Innings Bar a sports bar. The Extra Innings was a nice little bar in a quiet part of Second Life, I was the only person in their when I was in their so i was a little dissapointed with that. Their was a lot of sports memobillia around the bar which gave it a nice touch.







No comments: